Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/20 17:26:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: r669657 - /tiles/framework/trunk/tiles-core/src/main/java/org/apache/tiles/definition/ReloadableDefinitionsFactory.java

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 2:05 PM,  <ap...@apache.org> wrote:
> Log:
> TILES-256
> Re-added (this time for real :-) )ReloadableDefinitionsFactory for compatibility.

I was racking my brain trying to reconcile an "added" log message with
a "Removed" action :-)

I like the refactoring you've done. Thanks for your continued efforts!

Greg

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/6/20 Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 2:05 PM,  <ap...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Log:
>> TILES-256
>> Re-added (this time for real :-) )ReloadableDefinitionsFactory for compatibility.
>
> I was racking my brain trying to reconcile an "added" log message with
> a "Removed" action :-)

Blame Subclipse, for some reason it did not add the deprecated
interface the first time, so it removed it before, but I thought that
it wanted to add it.
Anyway, better late than never :-)

> I like the refactoring you've done. Thanks for your continued efforts!

My pleasure. In fact I really want to see Tiles in a portal. I talked
about it with a JBoss portal committer (that, in fact, is a colleague
of mine!) that made me notice that JBoss portal use a custom taglib
for layout. It seems like a big opportunity to put Tiles inside it.

Ciao
Antonio