Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@apache.org> on 2013/09/25 00:39:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Wolfgang Hoschek

On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC, I am excited to welcome Wolfgang Hoschek
as a committer on the Apache Flume project. Wolfgang contributed a new sink
with the ability to do heavyweight ETL-style processing and writing to
Apache Solr indices.

Congratulations and Welcome, Wolfgang!

Cheers,
Hari Shreedharan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Wolfgang Hoschek

Posted by Juhani Connolly <ju...@cyberagent.co.jp>.
Congratulations Wolfgang, nice job!

Posted by Mubarak Seyed <se...@apple.com>.
Congratulations Wolfgang!

Thanks.
-Mubarak

Posted by Mubarak Seyed <se...@apple.com>.
Congratulations Wolfgang!

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Wolfgang!

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Wolfgang!

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@aicer.org>.
Excellent work Wolfgang! You are going to be very busy.

Flume, Solr, Lucene all in one week. That is a lot of responsibility!

Nevertheless, I am confident you are up to the task and will do a superb
job.

*Author and Instructor for the Upcoming Book and Lecture Series*
*Massive Log Data Aggregation, Processing, Searching and Visualization with
Open Source Software*
*http://massivelogdata.com*

Posted by Wolfgang Hoschek <wh...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Wolfgang Hoschek <wh...@cloudera.com>.