Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Perry.yin" <pe...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/16 10:31:32 UTC

Re: Clusters

Hi,stefan:
  I got a jackrabbit clustering issue: Content created by one tomcat is not
visible for another tomcat. Would you like to give me your configuration as
a sample?
  Thanks in advance!

Re: Clusters

Posted by "Perry.yin" <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi:
 Thanks a lot, stefan
  And Brett, Would you like to give your clusterting configuration? Very
appreciate for that.
I got the following error message :
 "*INFO * SearchManager: Node no longer available 1a6ed71e-531
4-414e-95a2-7632c52a7c5c, skipped. (SearchManager.java, line 467) "

Cheers
Perry

Re: Clusters

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@day.com>.