Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by helander <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 15:04:27 UTC

Additional File deployer directories

Is it possible to have multiple File deployer directories, that are all
monitored for deployment?
How do you configure these additional directories?

/Lars

Re: Additional File deployer directories

Posted by helander <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info and advice.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi

actually it's even better to do so.
Just duplicate the org.apache.felix.fileinstall-deploy.cfg file and make
sure you rename the last part -deploy to -whatsoever
cause the fileinstaller is a managed service and it actually creates a
new instance for the second "watch" directory.

regards, Achim

2012/7/11 helander <le...@gmail.com>:
> Great, thanks.
>
> Is it possible to to specify the directories in individual files (e.g.
> placed in the etc folder) ?
> If so, what would such a file look like?
>
> /Lars

Committer & Project Lead
OPS4J Pax for Vaadin
<http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/PAXVAADIN/Home> Commiter & Project
Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>

Re: Additional File deployer directories

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes it should work.

You can create etc/org.apache.felix.fileinstall-mydeploy.cfg similar to
org.apache.felix.fileinstall-deploy.cfg.

Regards
JB

On 07/11/2012 03:29 PM, helander wrote:
> Great, thanks.
>
> Is it possible to to specify the directories in individual files (e.g.
> placed in the etc folder) ?
> If so, what would such a file look like?
>
> /Lars

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Additional File deployer directories

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Lars,

you can take a look in org.apache.felix.fileinstall-deploy.cfg, you have
the definition of the "deploy" folder.

You can monitore multiple directories (comma separated), like for instance:

felix.fileinstall.dir=${karaf.base}/deploy,/my/deploy

Regards
JB

On 07/11/2012 03:04 PM, helander wrote:
> Is it possible to have multiple File deployer directories, that are all
> monitored for deployment?
> How do you configure these additional directories?
>
> /Lars

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net