Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Kazi Sadlil Rythom <sa...@thetigerworks.com> on 2015/05/18 13:28:55 UTC

ES metadata Storage for Archiva.

Hi,
I am trying to implement a metadata storage for archiva which stores and
read from elasticsearch. I have already write a module and test with
the test cases. Most of them passed. Now I am trying to include this with
whole archiva and run archiva with it.  But when ever I am trying to do
that i am getting errors. The stack part of stacktrace is given below. Some
error with plexus Initialization. Probably using same artifact
with different version. Now I need Some help to solve this problem. Any
help will be appreciated.

StackTrace:
http://codepad.org/agSW8DF0