Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Deepak Chaudhari <de...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/07 16:22:54 UTC

Error while executing load test from Jenkins

Hi,

I'm trying to execute a load test using Jenkins. But getting below error:

sh: 0: Can't open D:/Downloads/apache-jmeter-5.5-SNAPSHOT/
apache-jmeter-5.5-SNAPSHOT/bin/jmeter.sh

Re: Error while executing load test from Jenkins

Posted by Deepak Chaudhari <de...@gmail.com>.
This issue is resolved after uploading JMeter to Jenkins.
Thanks.

Posted by Lars Van Casteren <la...@dileoz.com>.
Is D:/ maybe only available on the Jenkins master and not on the remote slave? Are you sure it's twice "apache-jmeter-5.5-SNAPSHOT/apache-jmeter-5.5-SNAPSHOT"?

Posted by Deepak Chaudhari <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Chaudhari <de...@gmail.com>.
OK.
I'll try with .bat. But My JMeter is on local and jmx and csv files are on
Jenkins.

Posted by Lars Van Casteren <la...@dileoz.com>.

Posted by Deepak Chaudhari <de...@gmail.com>.