Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by soulspirit <no...@at.uboot.com> on 2007/08/13 13:15:23 UTC

wicket onfocus?

Hi,

is it possible to get something like an onBlur - event in wicket?

What Im trying to do is to validate input on a textfield when it loses
focus.

Im confident it will be possible with wickets ajax-components, but I didnt
find yet what Im searching for..

Re: wicket onfocus?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
there is an example in wicket-examples that does this...
the difference between the two is clear, one submits formcomponent data, the
other one does. so if you wanted to attach a onclick handler to a div you
wouldnt use a formcomponentupdatingbehavior

-igor

Re: wicket onfocus?

Posted by soulspirit <no...@at.uboot.com>.

Re: wicket onfocus?