Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Eric Hsieh <ec...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/24 01:47:38 UTC

tree2, current selected node

Is there an easy way in tree2 to mark the currently
selected node in the tree? I want to replicate the
behavior that the original tree had wherein you
clicked on a node and the node would bold.

Webgalileo to MyFaces 1.09

Posted by "Roger Lee, NOTiFY" <ro...@notify.co.uk>.
I am moving a half completed application originally started being developed
in Webgalileo 1.7.

The action on the commandButton no longer works. From;

<h:commandButton id="getSelectedDataEnquiries" value="Select"
immediate="true"
action="#{staticDataEnquiriesListBean.getSelectedDataEnquiries}" />

I get;

.ServletException: Expression:
#{staticDataEnquiriesListBean.getSelectedDataEnquiries}
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:125)
	org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:115)
	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:75)

root cause

javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Expression:
#{staticDataEnquiriesListBean.getSelectedDataEnquiries}
	org.apache.myfaces.el.MethodBindingImpl.invoke(MethodBindingImpl.java:180)
	org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:62)
	javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:106)
	javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastForPhase(UIViewRoot.java:110)
	javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processDecodes(UIViewRoot.java:152)
	org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.applyRequestValues(LifecycleImpl.java:177)
	org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:87)
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:109)
	org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:115)
	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:75)
In JBoss console I get;09:20:45,117 ERROR [MethodBindingImpl] Exception
while invoking expression
#{staticDataEnquiriesListBean.getSelectedDataEnquiries}java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
com.fortytwoobjects.mangroup.jsf.StaticDataEnquiriesListBean.getSelectedDataEnquiries()The
class staticDataEnquiriesListBean is in the config.xml and the method
getSelectedDataEnquiries does exist.Any pointers?Thanks,Roger Lee

Re: tree2, current selected node

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
I forwarded you (dirctly) an older email from
Sean, that fits your needs, I hope.

-Matthias