Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andy Figueroa <fi...@andyfigueroa.net> on 2007/01/29 14:28:23 UTC

Is overall spam volume down?

My overall spam volume (2 different servers) is off by 1/2 of what it
was 2 weeks ago.  This has been sustained for over a week.

Andy Figueroa

Re: Is overall spam volume down?

Posted by "--[ UxBoD ]--" <ux...@splatnix.net>.
I only have a small installation but have seen a 50% increase in SPAM recently :( and a lot of it isn't be caught, even
with splenty of rules and FuzzyOCR, due to them being very well worded emails :( :(

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

Re: Is overall spam volume down?

Posted by Matt Richards <ma...@mattstone.net>.

Posted by John <in...@j9s.nl>.