Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2022/09/22 19:00:10 UTC

State of Open Source in Financial Services Survey

Hi all,

Our friends over at FINOS are conducting their annual State of Open Source
in Financial Services survey and I thought it would be great for members of
the Fineract community to lend their voice about the State of Open Source
at their respective organizations. Fintechs are somewhat unrepresented
within FINOS so i think our large subset of fintechs would provide a
valuable voice/perspective for this survey.

The original survey close date of August 30 was extended through late
September but I'm not sure when the actual survey closes so please take
time to submit a response when you can. It should only take about 10
minutes or so.

https://www.research.net/r/PNBKH9W

Thanks,

Ed Cable