Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ramesh Kagoo <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 20:35:28 UTC

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Hi All,
I have a web service that i want to invoke using apache axis as the client.

I have a custom object (Criteria) as my request object. That Criteria object
has a String[] array and a custom date (My custom date object has lowDate
and highDate, of type Calendar, as two arrtibutes) object. I populate it
(Criteria object) and i get the response back from my web service when i
invoke it with that request.

But I have an issue here. When i have 29 entries in my String[] array and
set low and high date for my date object, it works fine

When the number of entries exceed 30 (30 or more), and specify lowDate and
highDate, Axis client throws ArraysOutofboundException.

Any idea as to why it might be throwing that?

Thanks in advance
Ramesh
408-393-2675