Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Erick Dovale <ed...@carosys.com> on 2005/06/15 21:07:08 UTC

resource within jar is not being found

Hello out there,

I am having a problem I am not sure is directly related to maven, so
forgive me if it is not.
I have 2 projects A and B. A depends on B. When I am running tests in B
it is not finding stuff into A-1.0.jar. More specifically an xml file
needed. This is happening although the jar exists and maven seems to be
looking for it in the right place using the following uri:
C:\Documents and
Settings\edovale\.maven\repository\A\jars\A-1.0.jar!\resource.xml (The
system cannot find the path specified)

I have checked the content of the jar and the resource.xml file is where
it is suppose to be, still it is not been found, As a matter of fact,
nothing is been found into this jar file.

Any clue as to where to look to solve this issue?

I am using maven 1.2