Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@progress.com> on 2008/11/16 21:32:48 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] David Bosschaert for committer

Well I think we can safely declare a result here having received 14 endorsements (of which 12 were binding PMC-member votes), and no dissenting voices.

So welcome to the team David!

There's a little bureaucracy required to get things squared away with the ASF, Dan should be able to guide you through this.

For the record, +1 votes were received from:

Ajay Paibir, Benson Margulies, Christian Schneider, Dan Kulp, Eoghan Glynn, Freeman Fang, Glen Mazza, Guillaume Nodet, Jeff Genender, Jim Ma, Richard Hall, Sergey Beryozkin, Ulhas Bhole, Willem Jiang

Cheers,
Eoghan

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 17 November 2008 4:29:49 am David Bosschaert wrote:
> Many thanks all for the support!
> Dan, what are the steps I should be taking next?

The first step is to get an icla filed.  You need to fill out and send in:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
once that is filed and processed, I can send in the account creation request.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] David Bosschaert for committer

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.