Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/11/15 08:56:48 UTC

[VOTE] Adopt new Apache Karaf "generic" logo

Hi guys,

As discussed on the other thread, here's a vote for the new Karaf logo proposal.

As a reminder, this logo is the generic one, used on the main
karaf.apache.org website. Each Karaf subproject (Minho, OSGi, etc)
will have its own "sub-website", with dedicated content and eventually
its own logo.

Please vote:
+1 to adopt Karaf generic logo
0 I don't care
-1 for Karaf generic logo and work on a new one

NB: I would like to move forward pretty fast on the logo just to
promote the new website and announce Karaf Minho.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Re: [VOTE] Adopt new Apache Karaf "generic" logo

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
We now have a consensus on the new logo.

We can now move forward on the new website ;)

Thanks for your vote and suggestions!

Regards
JB

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 cool!

Posted by fpapon <fp...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The logo was generated but we can update the font to keep the actual one.

Regards,

Francois

On 16/11/2022 08:23, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
> Hello
>
> I like it as generic Karaf logo - I have no idea about the font
> replacements, alignments and other design-related things. Simply +1 ;)
>
> regards
> Grzegorz Grzybek
>
> wt., 15 lis 2022 o 09:57 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> napisał(a):
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> As discussed on the other thread, here's a vote for the new Karaf logo
>> proposal.
>>
>> As a reminder, this logo is the generic one, used on the main
>> karaf.apache.org website. Each Karaf subproject (Minho, OSGi, etc)
>> will have its own "sub-website", with dedicated content and eventually
>> its own logo.
>>
>> Please vote:
>> +1 to adopt Karaf generic logo
>> 0 I don't care
>> -1 for Karaf generic logo and work on a new one
>>
>> NB: I would like to move forward pretty fast on the logo just to
>> promote the new website and announce Karaf Minho.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB

François

Re: [VOTE] Adopt new Apache Karaf "generic" logo

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Maurice Betzel <m....@gaston-schul.com>.
+1

Like the colours, the logo design, and the font.

Do the small squares represent a Karaf instance or the modules on a runtime?
Or could be both?
If modules, the black box surrounding the small squares is the runtime?

Met vriendelijke groet / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,
Maurice Betzel
Principal Software Engineer
Gaston Schul Group
Department ICT
Kazernestraat 10
5928 NL Venlo

Phone: +31 77 32 460 26
Mobile Phone: +31 6 10 37 58 03
Website: www.gaston-schul.com

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1

regards,

Francois

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 cool!

AW: EXT:[VOTE] Adopt new Apache Karaf "generic" logo

Posted by "Zinner, Frank Uwe Alfred" <fr...@externe.dfs.de>.
+1 I like the style and color of the logo 😊

Regards
Frank

As discussed on the other thread, here's a vote for the new Karaf logo proposal.

As a reminder, this logo is the generic one, used on the main karaf.apache.org website. Each Karaf subproject (Minho, OSGi, etc) will have its own "sub-website", with dedicated content and eventually its own logo.

Please vote:
+1 to adopt Karaf generic logo
0 I don't care
-1 for Karaf generic logo and work on a new one

NB: I would like to move forward pretty fast on the logo just to promote the new website and announce Karaf Minho.

Thanks,
Regards
JB
DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH • Am DFS-Campus • 63225 Langen • Tel.: +49 6103 707-0 • Sitz der Gesellschaft: Langen/Hessen • Zuständiges Registergericht: AG Offenbach am Main, HRB 34977 • Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Antje Geese • Geschäftsführung: Arndt Schoenemann (Vors.), Dirk Mahns, Friedrich-Wilhelm Menge, Andrea Wächter • www.dfs.de<http://www.dfs.de>

Sollten Sie nicht der richtige Empfänger dieser E-Mail sein, löschen Sie diese bitte.

Re: [VOTE] Adopt new Apache Karaf "generic" logo

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello