Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/03/07 20:12:44 UTC

activemq component and selector

Hi all,

today I tried to use the message selector with activemq camel
component. But It seems to just return the message even if the message
does not match the selector I used this as uri:

consumerTemplate.receiveNoWait("activemq:queue:myqueue?selector=NEXT_RETRY
< " + System.currentTimeMillis());

Any idea ?

Bye,
Norman

Re: activemq component and selector

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Sure will do as soon as the code is in shape ;)

Thx again,

Norman

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.