Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/04/05 13:41:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r391586 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: make/patternsets/ modules/crypto/META-INF/ modules/crypto/make/common/ modules/crypto/src/main/java/javax/crypto/ modules/crypto/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/crypto/ modules/crypt...

for giggles and grins, did we really reach a conclusion to use
"internal"?  I'm not challenging you as much asking for help with my
failing memory...

[classlib] pkg names (was: Re: svn commit: r391586 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: make/patternsets/ modules/crypto/META-INF/ modules/crypto/make/common/ modules/crypto/src/main/java/javax/crypto/ modules/crypto/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/crypto/ modules/crypt...)

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
These old guys ... huh

I think I can remove the proposed label from the doc now, right?
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/pkgnaming.html

Regards,
Tim

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> for giggles and grins, did we really reach a conclusion to use
> "internal"?  I'm not challenging you as much asking for help with my
> failing memory...
>
> mloenko@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: mloenko
>> Date: Wed Apr  5 04:27:45 2006