Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Jaehwa Jung <bl...@apache.org> on 2015/06/18 18:02:34 UTC

Re: Query execution and scheduling diagram.

Hi Henry,

I'm sorry for late response.

I also think we need to upload his article to Tajo wiki.

For the reference, he wrote following article for Tajo stage flow and
StorageManager.

http://jaso.co.kr/503

I'll upload his articles to the wiki soon. :)

Cheers
Jaehwa