Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Nrupen Kantamneni <np...@cypress.com> on 2012/01/02 09:41:35 UTC

Perforce to subversion migration

All,
I was trying to migrate a perforce database to SVN using p42svn.pl (0.21 evrsion) script. This requires the perforce to be 2006 or later. However my perforce version is 2005.2. Is there a way I can migrate the database from perforce to  svn retaining the version history ?

Thanks,
Nrupen

________________________________
This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this message.

Re: Perforce to subversion migration

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Nrupen Kantamneni,
am Montag, 2. Januar 2012 um 09:41 schrieben Sie:

> I was trying to migrate a perforce database to SVN using p42svn.pl
> (0.21 evrsion) script. This requires the perforce to be 2006 or
> later. However my perforce version is 2005.2. Is there a way I can
> migrate the database from perforce to  svn retaining the version history ?

Updating perforce to a version at least >=2006 is not an option?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon.............030-2 1001-310
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AG Hanover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow