Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Christian Reichert <Ch...@scsynergy.com> on 2022/09/29 16:10:29 UTC

Remote Access VPN

Hi All,

we setup Remote Access VPN on a VPC like descript in the current documentation for 4.16.1.0 but our Windows Test Client is not connecting.
Is there any way to debug the VPN configuration?

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

Re: Remote Access VPN

Posted by Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co>.
1. Make sure you have the latest updates for Windows 10 (KB5010342) or have Windows11

2. Configure a register and reboot your laptop

AssumeUDPEncapsulationContextOnSendRule as DWORD in “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\PolicyAgent” and ser decimal value"two" (2)

Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>