Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Davy <da...@telenet.be> on 2007/08/02 18:56:14 UTC

Query with SUBSTR and DESC.

I have a question.

I have the following query which must be converted to Ibatis.
But I don't know how I must write the SUBSTR and DESC in Ibatis

private final String select1 =
        "SELECT refnumber, rownumber, begindate, enddate, officenumber, " +
FROM " + ConnectDB.schema1 + ".office " +
        "WHERE refnumber LIKE ? " +
        "ORDER BY substr(refnumber,16,12) DESC, refnumber, begindate DESC ";

Abator has everything generated and everything works perfectly, except I
don't know how to write the query in the Ibatis xml file for SUBSTR and
DESC.
Below a small query what Abator has generated and the query mentioned below
must be extended to what above stands.
Can someone explain me how or what is the best way to process the above
query to my new Ibatis query mentioned below.

<select id="...etc..
select refnumber, rownumber, begindate, enddate, officenumber
    from ${schema1}.office
<isParameterPresent>
      <include refid="office.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause"/>
      <isNotNull property="orderByClause">
        order by $orderByClause$
      </isNotNull>
    </isParameterPresent>