Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/08 08:57:47 UTC

Testing Stored Procs

I just about have the unit tests done for the removeFirstPrepend
attribute on dynamic sql. But, I am unable to complete the testing due
to an oracle dependency. Clinton and Larry, what have you guys been
doing about this?

Brandon

Re: Testing Stored Procs

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Installing oracle. :-)

Otherwise you can find a lighter weight solution that supports stored
procs....derby?

Clinton

Re: Testing Stored Procs

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
The stubs are for TopLink.

To run the procs, you just need an Oracle driver on your IDE classpath and
an Oracle server.

I'd like to automate these, but I didn't want the build dependent on an
Oracle server.

All thoughts welcome. (Derby?)

Clinton

Re: Testing Stored Procs