Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2013/12/09 16:58:05 UTC

Releases, mentoring, graduation

Hi Drill devs,

It seems we are making good progress on the community development side of things in terms of getting the word out (based off of my reading of the Incubator report).

How are we doing in making progress on:

1. Getting another release out (I may have missed an email thread on this)
2. Graduating from the incubator (it seems to me the community functions pretty well)

It seems we should start pushing towards those a bit harder, since we seem to have good sustained efforts, etc.

Thoughts?

-Grant (Drill Mentor)

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com

Re: Releases, mentoring, graduation

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
The next release is coming along, I think.

I think that if that goes well that graduation is only dependent on getting
more variety of committers.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Posted by Ellen Friedman <b....@gmail.com>.