Posted to users@camel.apache.org by 김기완 <sd...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/25 09:00:51 UTC

Issue About NettyComponentAutoConfiguration

Dear Apache Camel,

I've used  Apache Camel with SpringBoot.

When I import "camel-netty4-starter" by maven, it's successfully applied
that I configure "camel.component.netty4.*" in application.properties but
it is imported with "camel-netty4-http-starter", it doesn't work.

So I looked why it doesn' work.
The CamelContext create @Bean
"NettyHttpComponentAutoConfiguration.configureNettyHttpComponent" first and
try to create @Bean
"NettyComponentAutoConfiguration.configureNettyComponent" however it
doesn't.

After I detected that problem, I injected NettyComponentAutoConfiguration
and then I called the function " configureNettyComponent".

Please show this log and check my opinion.

thank you for reading my email and I appreciate your help.

***************************
APPLICATION FAILED TO START
***************************

A component required a bean named 'netty-component' that could not be found.

The following candidates were found but could not be injected:
- Bean method 'configureNettyComponent' in
'NettyComponentAutoConfiguration' not loaded because
@ConditionalOnMissingBean (types:
org.apache.camel.component.netty4.NettyComponent; SearchStrategy: all)
found beans of type 'org.apache.camel.component.netty4.NettyComponent'
netty-http-component

Action:

Consider revisiting the entries above or defining a bean named
'netty-component' in your configuration.

Re: Issue About NettyComponentAutoConfiguration

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

What version of Camel do you use?

--