Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/12/01 00:03:05 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Oozie 4.3.0 (candidate 1)

+1

Regards,
Shwetha

Posted by jaydeep vishwakarma <ja...@gmail.com>.
Verified the release candidate :

   - Verified Signature
   - Validated checksums
   - LICENSE looks ok.
   - Project build successfully without failing unit test cases

+1

Regards,
Jaydeep

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 10:09 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.aditya@gmail.com