Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by m_dieu <an...@gmx.net> on 2007/11/19 14:37:59 UTC

Check "response" in fo:external-graphic

Hi everybody,

I want to add some images to my pdf. Those images where genereated by an
servlet - so far so good.
My problem is that the webapplication runs on 2 clusters :(

My code looks like this:
<fo:external-graphic src="{$servletURL} width="18cm"></fo:external-graphic>

Is there a possibility to check the result of this request. Because if I
don't get an image by using servletURL1 I have to change to servletURL2.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Check "response" in fo:external-graphic

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
No, but you can use a private URIResolver (which you set on the
FopFactory instance). In the code of that URIResolver you can react on
HTTP responses yourself as you see fit.

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/embedding.html#fop-factory

Jeremias Maerki