Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Shane Johnson <sh...@liftiq.com> on 2018/12/01 01:03:55 UTC

Multiple Engines on same Server leveraging same EventStore?

Hi team. We are experimenting with using the same code base but querying
different events from the same event store. Has anyone trained and deployed
two different models leveraging the same event store and thus creating two
different endpoints for predictions on the same linux box.

Perhaps this is not aligned with the current architecture. What we are
trying to avoid is setting up a whole new set of infrastructure for a
different model that is using the same events.

Can someone remind me the purpose for setting up and defining different
Apps? Perhaps we can accomplish what we are trying to do with setting up
different apps.

Any ideas and experience are greatly appreciated.

*Shane Johnson | LIFT IQ*
*Founder | CEO*

*www.liftiq.com <http://www.liftiq.com/>* or *shane@liftiq.com
<sh...@liftiq.com>*
mobile: (801) 360-3350
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/shanewjohnson/>  |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/SWaldenJ> |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/shane.johnson.71653>

Re: Multiple Engines on same Server leveraging same EventStore?

Posted by Shane Johnson <sh...@liftiq.com>.
Thanks Pat, this is very helpful. I am experimenting with this now. I am
using the LeadScoring template. I'll let you know if I get stuck on
anything as I am developing.

Best,

From: Shane Johnson <sh...@liftiq.com> <sh...@liftiq.com>
Date: November 30, 2018 at 5:03:55 PM