Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/14 08:05:58 UTC

Xalan

The Xalan Project has a more up-to-date release than we have in Phoenix CVS.

  http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/

Does anyone have any opinions as to suitability for inclusion in
Phoenix's CVS?  Does the D1 suffix inply alpha status?

Regards,

- Paul

Re: Xalan

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 14 August 2002 02:05 am, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Does anyone have any opinions as to suitability for inclusion in
> Phoenix's CVS?  Does the D1 suffix inply alpha status?

"Developers Release", which may be more akin to a beta. I have no problems
with inclusion (I'm using that version over here with Phoenix already :)
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org