Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/13 01:33:14 UTC

After compile, the lib directory has commons-io-1.4 but instamo needs 2.4?

I don't know what would need adjusted to get the newer jar file in the
lib directory; or if 2.4 might cause a conflict? Can someone weigh in
with an opinion?

Re: After compile, the lib directory has commons-io-1.4 but instamo needs 2.4?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sounds reasonable to me.

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.