Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/06 19:55:18 UTC

Re: versions in artifact ids (was: Re: svn commit: r483121 - in /geronimo/server/trunk: configs/client-system/pom.xml configs/jee-specs/pom.xml modules/ge-activemq-rar/pom.xml modules/geronimo-management/pom.xml modules/geronimo-tomcat/pom.xml pom.xm

I agree.  This practice has the feel of a shortcut around maven's
versioning system that we may regret taking later.

Best wishes,
Paul