Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/04 11:28:19 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release BeanUtils 1.8.0 Beta (RC1)

This vote has passed with six +1 votes (all binding) from the following people:

Henri Yandell
Dion Gillard
Niall Pemberton
Oliver Heger
Jörg Schaible
Rahul Akolkar

Thanks to everyone who tested/voted. I'll complete the release process
this weekend.

Niall