Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2013/03/05 16:51:01 UTC

Re: Prepare Apache Rat 0.9...? [WAS Re: Last Orders for Rat 0.9]

On 02/26/13 21:43, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

<snip>

> I'd be happy to volunteer to act as release manager for Apache Rat 0.9
> based on trunk unless anyone else wants to jump in...

Unless I've missed any replies, I'll assume a lazy consensus...

Done http://creadur.apache.org/rat/

> then
> cutting a release candidate straight from trunk but I don't have strong
> preferences. Opinions welcomed on current best practice :-)

I hope to cut a release candidate later this week straight from trunk,
once I've reminded myself the best way to cut candidates by
reading[1][2] and [3]...

I'm a little rusty so any advice welcomed :-)

Robert
[1] http://commons.apache.org/releases/
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/#releases
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html