Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/21 22:43:19 UTC

MEP exception

Hello ,

I have workflow as follows
|-->smx-saxon

|-->cbr-->static rcpt--|-->cxf-bc(provider)
externalClient --> smx-cxf(consumer)-->smx-eip|

Above workflow smx-cxf(consumer), is in-only(inOnly) parameter ie,
asynchronised webservice. But
cxf-bc(provider) has in-out parameter. This webservice is synchronised
webservice. Between I have eip configured to pass the message through
content based router and saxon transformation also.

When I am executing  this workflow I get the following error.

illegal state exceptin use and in-Only MEP??

thanks & Regards
Brijesh N K

RE: MEP exception

Posted by Madesclair Vivian <vm...@sopragroup.com>.
I find the Camel documentation well done, better than the servicemix one anyway. I like the way they put many link in their page to relative ressources.

You can find in servicemix tutorials, one about camel [1]
Basically, I think you use normal servicemix endpoint into camel, except for the inputs, you use JMS queues and Camel will read them.

I used that to start to implement my usecase, but I don't know when I'll be able to test it. Today I'll have other things to do. I'll keep you updated (and I hope you'll keep me updated too ;)

Regards,
Vivian

[1] : http://servicemix.apache.org/3-beginner-using-apache-camel-inside-servicemix.html

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.