Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Karthik N S <ka...@controlnet.co.in> on 2004/07/13 12:01:18 UTC

HOWTO USE SORT on QUERY PARSER :(

Hey

  Guys

Apologies....

   Can somebody please explain to me with a simple SRC example of  how to
use SORT on Query parser [1.4 lucene]
  [ I am confused with the code snippet on the CVS Test Case]

with regards
Karthik

Posted by Vladimir Yuryev <vy...@rambler.ru>.
Besides 1) the point is independent from 2) point.
Presence of test programs gives you a visual example to that as it is
necessary to use the given class and a guarantee ~99.9... that this
class works.

Regards,
Vladimir.

Posted by Vladimir Yuryev <vy...@rambler.ru>.
example:

Posted by Karthik N S <ka...@controlnet.co.in>.
Hey
   Guys

Apologies....

   Before running the Build.xml for the  Junit Test files , Do I need to

Posted by Vladimir Yuryev <vy...@rambler.ru>.
It is config problem.

Posted by Vladimir Yuryev <vy...@rambler.ru>.
Hi!