Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by pl...@lanminds.com on 2002/12/06 19:53:47 UTC

VSS->svn?

Hi all,

Has anyone imported a VSS repository into subversion?

My group is currently using VSS and I'd like to be able to import it
into subversion (and, hopefully use ViewCVS on it) and play with the
source there rather than dealing with VSS.
(we're eventually moving to ClearCase :( so ultimately this is
nothing more than excercise for me because I'm bored :)

--

Seeya,
Paul