Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stevenson Cunanan <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 12:35:47 UTC

Need Help Wicket Stuff push

I tried the wicket push chat example which i found at wicket stuff
svn..wicket-stuff/wicketstuff-core/push-parent/push-examples
I got the examples to work fine. Now I am trying to create something like a
notification using TimerPushService. So i make 2 pages one for sending...
and another for receiving. I added listeners to both pages using

Re: Need Help Wicket Stuff push

Posted by Stevenson Cunanan <st...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:35 PM, Stevenson Cunanan <
stevenson.cunanan@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried the wicket push chat example which i found at wicket stuff
> svn..wicket-stuff/wicketstuff-core/push-parent/push-examples
> I got the examples to work fine. Now I am trying to create something like a
> notification using TimerPushService. So i make 2 pages one for sending...
> and another for receiving. I added listeners to both pages using
>

> sorry please ignore this message i wasnt able to compose the message
properly