Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/29 19:58:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new Airflow committer Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy

Howdy all-
   I'm very pleased to announce that the Airflow PMC has voted
Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy to be a committer.  In the past few months,
Aizhamal has done incredible work in improving Airflow's
documentation, ticketing and community involvement.

Please join me in welcoming Aizhamal!

Thanks,

Jakob
on behalf of the Airflow PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new Airflow committer Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy

Posted by Kamil Breguła <ka...@polidea.com>.
Congrats Aizhamal! Great to have you on board!

Regards,
Kamil

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID>.
Thank you all!

I love this community and everyone has been very supportive 🙂

I look forward to keep working together!

Posted by Szymon Przedwojski <sz...@polidea.com>.
Congratulations, Aizhamal!

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>
E: jarek.potiuk@polidea.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new Airflow committer Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy

Posted by Arthur Wiedmer <ar...@gmail.com>.
Aizhamal,