Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/02/15 22:36:32 UTC

Having weird maven issues

Guys,

I've been running into some hairy maven problems.  Sometimes the avalon:meta
goal when attained within a java:compile post goal is seen and sometimes
it is not.

Is there a way we can make our way to using the latest maven rc with the
meta plugin so we don't have these issues.  I think we can get better
support from the maven folks if we were to do so.

Alex

Re: Having weird maven issues

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Monday 16 February 2004 10:29, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Yep your right RC1.

IIRC, Maven RC1 has some bugs about document generation (Stephen, what was
it?) and that is why I stopped using it. OTOH beta-10 has a few other quirks
that are really annoying... So a swappable setup is preferred (symlinks).

Niclas

RE: Having weird maven issues

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Yep your right RC1.