Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Erwin Reinhoud <Er...@ictu.nl> on 2008/04/10 10:59:30 UTC

Usage of soap actor

Hello All,

A while ago i got some feedback that axis2 does not yet support the
usage of soap actors in relation to ws-addressing headers. Is this still
the case? I am also wondering how this works with ws-Security (rampart).
If i have intermediairs that need to handle some security header and
send the message to next hop is this functionality supported bij rampart
by usage of the soap actor? Does anyone know where these kind of
scenarios are described in detail (simular to WS-I RSP WG Usage
Scenarios but then only ws-security with multiple hops)?

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,

Erwin