Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Wilcox <RW...@olenick.com> on 2003/01/31 17:39:39 UTC

[users@httpd] moinmoin cgi script

Wondering if you might be able to help me out with a "premature end of
script headers" problem I am having with getting MoinMoin up and
running. I am installing with Apache on WinXP... and get the following
error

[Fri Jan 31 10:08:33 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: moin.bat

When I run the moin.bat program from the command line which looks like:

@echo off

set PYTHONPATH=C:\Moin\Lib\site-packages

C:

cd \Moin\ryanwilcox

C:\Python22\python.exe moin.cgi

it runs successfully and completes in dos, and I get this message:

<!-- MoinMoin 1.159 on WILCOX served this page in 0.474 secs -->

i am starting the server at root, and have made sure the script is
permissioned correctly.

any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.