Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com> on 1997/07/23 00:22:02 UTC

1.3a1 Status

I feel that we've reached a point where we can comfortably roll a
1.3a1. There are a few bugs, but Apache works fairly well on both Unix
and Windows.

Here's my current plan:

* In a few hours (about 5:00 PM PDT), I'll tag 1.3a1, and generate .zip,
  .tar.gz and .tar.Z files for review by the Group, unless someone
  objects in the interim.

* Assuming these pass review, tomorrow around noon (PDT), I'll move them
  to the live site, and update the various web pages. I'll leave it to
  others to make announcements to mailing lists/newsgroups, if they feel
  that neccessary.

Sound good to anyone?

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>