Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2007/07/11 13:07:06 UTC

Bundle fragments

Hello,

I start Felix in embedded mode, and would like to export some classes which
are available through the classloader that started Felix. Is there any way I
can export additional packages through the system bundle? I am looking for
an equivalent for

   Fragment-Host: system.bundle

Will Felix soon have support for bundle fragments?

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini

Re: Bundle fragments