Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2016/10/27 20:25:51 UTC

Updating Ignite Interpreter Guide on Zeppelin

Andrey G.,

As a maintainer of Ignite and Zeppelin Integration please contact Zeppelin guys asking them to update the following page
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.6.2/interpreter/ignite.html <https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.6.2/interpreter/ignite.html>

The page still refers to Ignite of version 1.2.0-incubating and they still promise to include Ignite in the binary release. Please coordinate with them making sure that the doc refers to Ignite 1.7.0 and that they finally will make Ignite a part of their release.

Agreed?

—
Denis

Re: Updating Ignite Interpreter Guide on Zeppelin

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Andrey, thanks a lot!

—
Denis