Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/24 19:59:30 UTC

How to handle multiple plugins with the same goal prefix

I'm trying to add the following plugin to my build but the goal prefix is
license which conflicts with maven-license-plugin used in my parent pom.  I
can't change the parent so how do I handle multiple plugins that both have
a goal prefix of license?  Note in my pom I want to run some license goals
from the command line and also bind other goals to phases.  It's the
command line goals I'm currently having trouble with.

How can I run the goal with the fully qualified plugin name or is there
another way to do this?

<groupId>com.mycila</groupId>
<artifactId>license-maven-plugin</artifactId>

-Dave

Re: How to handle multiple plugins with the same goal prefix

Posted by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com>.
I was missing the groupId...that fixes it...many thanks.

-Dave

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi,