Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Murray Altheim <mu...@altheim.com> on 2007/10/29 22:40:08 UTC

patch on jspwiki.css

Included is a patch on jspwiki.css to swap the PNG files used as
prepended images on warnings and errors. We've currently (as seen
on jspwiki.org) got warnings with error.png (the red stop sign)
and errors with exclamation.png (the amber warning sign).

This also includes a directive to hide .titleblock, which is part
of the other patch I sent that includes addition of a TitleBlock.jsp
to permit templates to have a top-of-page title block (I'm using
that in most of my templates and once things settle down a bit I'll
likely release some kind of distribution of a title block'd template).

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record

Re: patch on jspwiki.css

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Don't know. I don't recall having changed those icons.

Janne,

Re: patch on jspwiki.css

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Re: patch on jspwiki.css

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 29, 2007 10:40 PM, Murray Altheim <mu...@altheim.com> wrote:
> Included is a patch on jspwiki.css to swap the PNG files used as
> prepended images on warnings and errors. We've currently (as seen
> on jspwiki.org) got warnings with error.png (the red stop sign)
> and errors with exclamation.png (the amber warning sign).

Nice catch.
I will take this in the next commit.

dirk