Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gatos <eg...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/28 09:16:02 UTC

Resource without sessionId

When I try to request a resource using url http://domain.com/resource.csv
then I get 302 to http://domain.com/resource.csv;jsessionid=joiadfadsfad
and all generated links it csv file with 'jsessionid' parameter.

How to use resource without sessionid?

Thank you

Re: Resource without sessionId

Posted by Gatos <eg...@gmail.com>.
Igor, You're right! This 302 depends on server or server configuration. For
example tomcat just sets cookie without redirect.

I guess the correct question will be - how to generate url without sessionId
from WebResource?

I'm trying to generate url to an application page from a .csv file. If I
request .csv file from a browser that doesn't support cookies then links in
this file are generated with jsessionid.

String url = RequestCycle.get().urlFor(AnnouncementViewPage.class,
pageParams).toString();
String absoluteUrl = RequestUtils.toAbsolutePath(url);

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gatos <eg...@gmail.com>.
help anyone? :P