Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/07 09:20:19 UTC

Compile ANT - sass

Hi,

I'm not familiary with sass format, however I believe that a bug releated
with Jewel VirtualDataGrid is about a mistake on the VirtualDataGrid sass
(file _datagrid.sass).
After I changed the _datagrid.sass on my side and compile with ant: ant
all, I didn't saw any changes.
Should I need to execute any special command for generate the css from sass
?

Regards,
Hugo.

Re: Compile ANT - sass

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

<co...@cristallium.com> escreveu no dia sexta, 7/10/2022 à(s) 11:57:

> Please give a try in directory royale-asjs\frameworks\projects\Jewel
>
> Le 2022-10-07 11:52, Hugo Ferreira a écrit :
>
> > I just download maven for my macOS using Homebrew.
> > Position on the folder:
> >
> apache-royale-src/apache-royale/frameworks/projects/Jewel/src/main/sass/components
> > An run the command: mvn sass:update-stylesheets
> > I got the following error: [*ERROR*] No plugin found for prefix 'sass'
> > in
> > the current project and in the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins,
> > org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories [local
> > (/Users/hugo/.m2/repository), central
> > (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2
> > )]
> >
> > <co...@cristallium.com> escreveu no dia sexta, 7/10/2022 à(s) 10:27:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't know with ANT, but if it may help, when I want to update css
> > for
> > Jewel, I go into Jewel directory and I enter this command :
> >
> > mvn sass:update-stylesheets
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Le 2022-10-07 11:20, Hugo Ferreira a écrit :
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm not familiary with sass format, however I believe that a bug
> > releated
> > with Jewel VirtualDataGrid is about a mistake on the VirtualDataGrid
> > sass
> > (file _datagrid.sass).
> > After I changed the _datagrid.sass on my side and compile with ant: ant
> > all, I didn't saw any changes.
> > Should I need to execute any special command for generate the css from
> > sass
> > ?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Hugo.