Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 07:51:43 UTC

Adding new function "axiom_node_create_from_buffer": was: Duplicate function in generated axis2_stubs.

How about adding a new function to create axiom_node using just a buffer?.
thing like

axiom_node_t *AXIS2_CALL
axiom_node_create_from_buffer(const axutil_env_t *env, axis2_char_t *buffer)

Otherwise it takes few more lines which I think not necessary.
WDYT?

Thanks
Dimuthu

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Done. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1308

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dimuthu Gamage wrote:
> How about adding a new function to create axiom_node using just a
> buffer?.
> thing like
>
> axiom_node_t *AXIS2_CALL
> axiom_node_create_from_buffer(const axutil_env_t *env, axis2_char_t
> *buffer)

+1. Looks good.

Samisa...