Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/05/04 10:02:03 UTC

JSR 299 change: Gurkan Erdogdu now on the 299 EG

Hi all,

thanks to Nancy Williams (JCP PMO) for helping me to get Gurkan on this EG.
He will represent the ASF on this EG, instead of me as I am stepping back.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: JSR 299 change: Gurkan Erdogdu now on the 299 EG

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
way to go Gurkan :)

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> thanks to Nancy Williams (JCP PMO) for helping me to get Gurkan on this EG.
> He will represent the ASF on this EG, instead of me as I am stepping back.
>
> -Matthias
>

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

----