Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by victor kamat <va...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/18 17:59:40 UTC

Help on JackRabbit

I am looking to implement the JackRabbit repository but I need help.
I am entirely new to JackRabbit and actually to Content Management Systems -
though a competent Java developer.

I was able to the three Hops example working from the site with no trouble.
I think my problem is really with getting a real repository working.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Help on JackRabbit

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 5:59 PM, victor kamat <va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking to implement the JackRabbit repository but I need help.
> I am entirely new to JackRabbit and actually to Content Management Systems -
> though a competent Java developer.
>
> I was able to the three Hops example working from the site with no trouble.
> I think my problem is really with getting a real repository working.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Could you be more specific on what does not work? What do you mean by
"real repository"? Do you have exception or other error messages?

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek