Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/27 04:29:22 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Accept Apache Wink into the Incubator (was Re: [VOTE] Accept Wink proposal for incubation)

Hi Folks,

Results of the vote: 6 binding +1 votes, 3 non-binding +1 votes

Niclas Hedhman (*)
Davanum Srinivas (*)
Nicholas L Gallardo
Kevan Miller (*)
Bertrand Delacretaz (*)
Luciano Resende (*)
Don Brown
Otis Gospodnetic
Craig L Russell (*)

The Apache Wink Proposal:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/WinkProposal

Reference to the VOTE thread:

The mentors:
  Kevan Miller
  Steve Loughran
  Davanum Srinivas

Hope this is good enough to get the podling started. We will get the
ball rolling
with the paperwork

Thanks,
- Dims